Terms and Conditions
By making a booking with us via our website or on site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- All customers are required to have received two doses of an authorised Covid-19 vaccine (all of our staff have been vaccinated with at least two doses)
- All customers must use the LeaveHomeSafe app to record their arrival at The Mixing Bowl and to show us their vaccination records
- All staff and customers are required to wear a face mask during the entire class
- No refreshments will be served during class
- Eating and tasting of the baked goods are not permitted
- Class size is limited to EIGHT people
Booking and Cancellation Policy (Updated on 20th February 2022 in response to the latest COVID-19 restrictions in Hong Kong)
- All bookings remain non-refundable, but The Mixing Bowl will make exceptions under any extraordinary circumstances
- Bookings can be rescheduled unlimited times, we will appreciate at least three days notice to help us with o
- Existing bookings can be exchanged for store credits valid for 12 months
- A class will be rescheduled if there are fewer than FOUR customers, a store credit valid for 12 months will be offered.
Purchasing Gift Vouchers
You can buy gift vouchers for baking classes online at our website or over the phone. They are easy to redeem and are valid for 6 months after purchase. Once you have purchased the gift vouchers we will email it to you in a pdf that you can print and give it to the lucky person. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.