Junior Baker Summer Camp (Aged 9+) Week 2
A 5-day culinary experience, two dishes per day
Junior Baker Summer Camp is back!
Every week from June 20 to August 19, we will be showing our junior bakers how to combine essential kitchen skills, science, math and creativity to create delicious dishes from all around the world. There will be three different weeks, repeating in three cycles.
You are looking at the PM Session of Week 2 (suitable for kids aged 9+) we will be making:
- Day 1: Bacon and Cheese Hasselback Potatoes and Challah Bread
- Day 2: Ravioli and French Toast
- Day 3: Cheesy Quiche and Pistachio Baklava
- Day 4: Handmade Chinese Noodles and Dorayaki
- Day 5: Handmade Soft Flat Bread and Swiss Rolls
*Please note that the menu above is subject to changes as we test recipes in the month of May, however the theme and type of remain largely the same.
At the end of the week, participants will receive a folder of recipes they learned during the week.