INTRO TO BREAD MAKING
Kaiser Rolls / Soda Bread
Making your own bread is easier than you think. In this class we will introduce to you the basic ingredients of bread and teach you the key steps of making homemade bread. This class is suitable for everyone, you will also learn a bit about the nutritional values of homemade bread and why it is good for you!
You will learn:
- how to mix and knead a bread dough by hand
- tips and key points about fermentation of a bread dough at home
- different shaping techniques, including a 'Kaiser' knots
- tips and key points about baking a bread dough with a home oven
- a easy to make and versatile soda bread recipe
You will take home four Kaiser rolls and one soda bread.