Our Baking Classes
Here you can see the baking classes that we offer. Click the class title to read more about the class or click ‘Book Now’ to book your spot. New classes are announced monthly, please come back regularly to read about our classes!
All of our classes are hands-on, to us it is the best way to learn how to cook - it is important that you know how a dough should feel, look and smell. In each class, will put you to work to measure, mix, knead, shape, roll and cut, all in the hope to make you feel that you can repeat what you have learned at home.
All classes are 2.5-3 hours long, a light home baked snack, coffee or tea will be served during the class. You will take home everything that you bake and the recipes will be sent to you via email after each class.
- FEATUREDPate Sucree / Hazelnut Praline / Chocolate GanachePriceHK $750.00 / personClass Length2 hours 30 minsUpcoming Dates:
- Aug 22 14:00(Full)
- FEATUREDBiscoff Cream / Garlic and ThymePriceHK $600.00 / personClass Length2 hours 30 minsUpcoming Dates:
- Aug 25 19:00(Full)
- Cardamom Knots / Spiced Honey CakesPriceHK $600.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- Jul 31 11:00(Full)
- Green Tea Macarons / Chocolate Macarons / Salted Caramel MacaronsPriceHK $550.00 / personClass Length2 hours 30 minsUpcoming Dates:
- Jul 17 10:00(Full)
- Aug 21 11:00(Full)
- Sep 04 10:00(Full)
- Tart au Citron / Fresh Fruit TartPriceHK $550.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- Sep 18 14:00(Full)
- hummus three ways / israeli salad / pomegranate quinoa tabbouleh / shawarma cauliflower steaks / mujaddaraPriceHK $800.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- Jul 08 19:00(Full)
- Fresh Pita Bread / Healthy Falafel / Baba Ghanoush / Cabbage Salad / Onion & Sumac SaladPriceHK $800.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- Jul 15 19:00(Full)