CHOCOLATE PRALINE TART
Pate Sucree / Hazelnut Praline / Chocolate Ganache
A new collaboration with Frenchie Toquée, learn how to make one of their best sellers the Chocolate Hazelnut Tart. This rich and scrumptious tart is a perfect for chocolate lovers!
In this class you will learn:
- a classic Pâté Sucrée (sweet shortcrust pastry) recipe
- how to make a hazelnut praline
- rolling pastry by hand and lining a pastry ring
- how to make a smooth chocolate ganache
- simple and effective decorating techniques
You will take home a 20cm wide chocolate hazelnut tart, enough for 4-6 servings.
- May 23 14:00(Full)
- Jun 17 19:00(Full)