CHOCOLATE EASTER EGGS
Dark and White Chocolate Eggs
Make your own chocolate easter egg this easter in this special class. You will learn:
- preparing a polycarbonate chocolate mould
- using coloured cocoa butter and different decorating techniques
- Tempering dark and white chocolate
- Making chocolate egg shells with a polycarbonate mould
- Unmoulding chocolate shells and assembling the chocolate eggs
Each person will take home 4 chocolate eggs (3 inches tall), each filled with a selection of candies, chocolates and pre-made treats.
This is a technical class, the process of tempering chocolate is quite physical to some, and it will require working quickly and accurately. Our recommended minimum age is 15 years old.
We also recommend you to wear dark coloured clothing. We will provide aprons and gloves, however the process can get messy, especially for beginners.