Our Baking Classes
Here you can see the baking classes that we offer. Click the class title to read more about the class or click ‘Book Now’ to book your spot. New classes are announced monthly, please come back regularly to read about our classes!
All of our classes are hands-on, to us it is the best way to learn how to cook - it is important that you know how a dough should feel, look and smell. In each class, will put you to work to measure, mix, knead, shape, roll and cut, all in the hope to make you feel that you can repeat what you have learned at home.
All classes are 2.5-3 hours long, a light home baked snack, coffee or tea will be served during the class. You will take home everything that you bake and the recipes will be sent to you via email after each class.
- FEATUREDPate Sucree / Hazelnut Praline / Chocolate GanachePriceHK $750.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- May 11 19:00(Full)
- May 23 14:00(Full)
- FEATUREDBiscoff Cream / Garlic and ThymePriceHK $600.00 / personClass Length2 hours 30 minsUpcoming Dates:
- Jun 09 19:00(Full)
- Jun 12 10:00(Full)
- Jun 13 14:00(Full)
- Fresh Egg Pasta / Chocolate SoufflePriceHK $550.00 / personClass Length2 hours 30 minsUpcoming Dates:
- Apr 29 19:00(Full)
- May 20 19:00(Full)
- Jun 03 19:00(Full)
- Cardamom Knots / Spiced Honey CakesPriceHK $600.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- May 01 10:00(Full)
- Traditional Pretzels / Obatzda Cheese DipPriceHK $600.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- Apr 28 19:00(Full)