Our Baking Classes
Here you can see the baking classes that we offer. Click the class title to read more about the class or click ‘Book Now’ to book your spot. New classes are announced monthly, please come back regularly to read about our classes!
All of our classes are hands-on, to us it is the best way to learn how to cook - it is important that you know how a dough should feel, look and smell. In each class, will put you to work to measure, mix, knead, shape, roll and cut, all in the hope to make you feel that you can repeat what you have learned at home.
All classes are 2.5-3 hours long, a light home baked snack, coffee or tea will be served during the class. You will take home everything that you bake and the recipes will be sent to you via email after each class.
- FEATUREDGreen Curry / Coconut Rice / Rice Paper Rolls / Tofu Satay / Peanut Sauce / Pomelo SaladPriceHK $750.00 / personClass Length2 hours 30 minsUpcoming Dates:
- Nov 18 19:00(Full)
- Egg Tart / Pineapple Bun / Sausage RollPriceHK $650.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- Nov 01 10:00(Full)
- Nov 28 10:00(Full)
- Dec 05 10:00(Full)
- Fresh Egg Pasta / Chocolate SoufflePriceHK $550.00 / personClass Length2 hours 30 minsUpcoming Dates:
- Oct 29 19:00(Full)
- Nov 19 19:00(Full)
- Cardamom Knots / Spiced Honey CakesPriceHK $600.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- Nov 08 10:00(Full)
- Tart au Citron / Fresh Fruit TartPriceHK $550.00 / personClass Length3 hoursUpcoming Dates:
- Nov 05 19:00(Full)
- Nov 15 14:00(Full)
- Cranberry Scones / Cheese Scones / Olive & Onion Scones served with Rodda's Clotted CreamPriceHK $400.00 / personClass Length1 hours 30 minsUpcoming Dates:
- Nov 14 10:00(Full)
- Nov 29 10:00(Full)