Focaccia Pugliese / Amaretti
Focaccia is one of the most recognised and popular Italian bread around the world, there are many Focaccia recipes out there, but what makes one authentic? How to you achieve a loaf of Focaccia with thin crispy crust and an airy crumb? What are the different types of Focaccia? Find out in this class!
In this class you will learn
- How to make a versatile dough that can be used to make authentic Neapolitan pizzas and Focaccia Pugliese, the dough will be made using a stand mixer
- Tips on handling a wet dough at home
- Tips on fermenting bread dough at home
- How to shape and assemble a Focaccia Pugliese
- Focaccia alla Genovese (by demonstration)
- Amaretti cookie recipe
You will take home a loaf of Focaccia Pugliese, a dough that you can continue to ferment and bake at home, and 8-10 Amaretti cookies.