Croissants and Pain au Chocolat
Buttery, flaky and light as air Croissants - one of the great challenges for all home bakers - are not as unachievable as you think! After months research and practice, we are ready to share our recipe and knowledge of how to make croissants at home.
In this advanced class you will learn:
- tips on selection of the right ingredients for making croissants at home
- a bread dough recipe suitable for croissants (by demonstration)
- how to prepare the butter block for lamination
- laminating croissant dough by hand
- how to prove and bake croissants
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP
- This class will consist of two sessions, a 3 hour session from 10am to 1pm and an 1 hour session at 3:30pm to 4:30pm, with a 2.5 hour lunch break in between
- This class focuses on the techniques of lamination, you will use a pre-made dough to learn how to laminate by hand
- You will take home the dough laminated in class.
- You will use a pre-laminated dough to learn how to shape four croissants and two Pain au Chocolat
- This class is not suitable for kids or beginners.
- You will take home a set of croissant making tools used in class